college again?

So, last night I went back to college--at least figuratively. I went to "just another kegger"--my second in about a month (and the last six years). The party was complete with drinking games, keg stands and someone lighting fireworks off the roof, one going off while in his shorts pocket and of course, people eating pizza at 3:30 a.m.

I don't know what to think of all this. A few weeks ago I hit the going to bed at 5:30 a.m. record and now that seems to be more common than not. I guess I'm finally living the work hard, party hard philosophy even if I'm only on the sidelines of the action. I don't know how much longer I can go on little sleep though so work hard, party hard, sleep hard will have to be the new motto. Here's to a night of going to bed early--you know, at 2 a.m. woo hoo! : )

Comments