Full-time job, six kids and still time for girls night out

In my attempt to keep busy, have fun and be social now that my friends seem to all be moving away I went to a party last night with Patti. (Who graciously invited me in case of the onset of sadness yesterday). The party was a hoot! The person who hosted it was amazing (as were all the other cool, hip young moms who were there). The host is a full-time real estate agent who has six kids and somehow managed to clear out her house to have 15 to 20 girls over!

I'm so impressed and inspired. Okay, maybe not inspired enough to have six kids someday but inspired to be able to juggle work, family and fun so well. It's funny because I would guess most of the girls/ladies there were probably within five or so years of my age yet our life paths are so different. I'm just now figuring out the dynamics that make up a good dating relationship while they are talking about their growing families. Two of the girls were heading up the neighborhood pub crawl group so maybe our lives aren't so different after all..... :) Anyway, after last night I'm inspired to do more with the free time I have since these girls with limited free time can fit so much in to their lives!

Comments