so high tech...

From hanging around all these computer people these last few years, I think I'm going to finally get more high tech myself. So excited about it really. It didn't take a lot of convincing to get myself to make this decision : ) Maybe it was getting kicked off AOL last night twice, having to restart my computer twice, etc. etc. that pushed me over the edge! Although I think I had already decided to take the step after our work computer guy/guru stopped by yesterday--thanks Joe!

I'm thinking of it as my birthday present to myself and as a way to spend some of my commission money wisely to keep the real estate business going with faster internet at home. I still need to research the options so if any techy people out there are reading this let me know what you suggest. I'm going to get high speed internet and maybe go wireless. I'm getting so high tech...maybe even making it to the 21st century.... : )

Comments