Ducks in a row

"Getting all your ducks in a row" This statement has a lot of merit. I know when my "ducks" (or you could say stuff, life issues, etc) are all over my house or I have all these things going on and can't do any of them well, I feel so out of whack. That's why it was sort of a problem when I told my dad, also known as my employer, that I wish we had time to get organized at work. To which he replied, "I hope we are always busy so we have no time to get organized...." good business strategy but bad for my state of mind!

So, it is a good thing when the people who own our new office building want to schedule an open house to show off our new space. Everyone knows the best way to get your house (or office) in shape is to have a party! Yay! A party and an organized office now that's getting your ducks in a row : )

Comments