Hanging out in Hilliard

Just as I was starting to think that I hadn't written in my blog in a really long time, my avid reader Becca reminded me of that fact. So, of course, that prompted me to write since I realize that I do have an audience : )

Since I haven't written in a while, I have a lot to say so I've decided to maybe do multiple short entries as to avoid the longer than long single entry. Tonight was my first time hanging out totally in Hilliard--my new home I guess even though I technically live in Columbus. And, new meaning I've been here since January. I'm a little slow with the whole moving thing.

I met Becca, Dave and Dean at Damon's by my place and then we went to Dave's , who also lives in Hilliard, to play foosball (which I confused with air hockey) and pool (which I just get confused by). It was fun and low key which was great and all within my new neck of the woods which was even greater. With a gallon of gas at $2.55, I'm thinking doing things close to home is a good idea : )

Comments