Free advertising

In a break with my usual blog entry, I thought I'd pause for a second to give some free press to two authors I know.....which is pretty cool to say for someone that was a journalism major and who thinks this stuff is cool : )

My friend Andy who I've known forever, and who was born on the same day and in the same hospital as me, is now a published author and supposedly has a "book deal." How cool is that.... Check out his first book Funny Little Monkey by Andrew Auseon, a young adult book about a 4 feet 2 inch tall high school student named Arty and his misadventures in high school. You can find it on amazon.com for a really good deal : ) Also, I noticed he has an interesting website and blog: www.andrewauseon.com the main focus right now seems to be on being a first time published author and a first time dad at the same time....

My other cool author friend is someone I've gotten to know the past few years through a young adult group she had at her house. Kelly Monroe (now Kullberg) is an amazing lady that anyone should meet. How amazing you say? Let's just say she let thirty 20 and 30 somethings in her house regularly for a few years until all hours of the night. Then she met a great man, got married and opened her house to her new family of five great stepchildren--okay three who are grown and two who are living there. Anyway, she edited Finding God at Harvard by Kelly Monroe which tells the journey of how these "thinking" individuals came to know God. You can also find that at amazon.com

Okay, enough free advertising for now.....

Comments