May all things be new again....

This weekend I watched my cool "Scandavian neighbors" move. It was a little unexpected since their lease ran through the end of May. I was sad to see them go, but understood why they left since their daughter starts school in the fall. The very next day, I was surprised when I saw a moving truck moving stuff into the condo they just moved out of. I just saw the movers this weekend so I didn't get a glimpse at my new neighbors.

Tonight when I got home from work, I realized that I think my "new neighbors" are really my old neighbors...the ones that lived there BEFORE the Scandavian neighbors. The "old neighbors" own the condo but right before they got married, his job transferred him to Chicago thus the reason why they rented out the condo. So funny...to think that my new neighbors may be the ones from before. Kind of like we're all starting over again---sort of like rewinding six or seven months back and trying this thing called life again. Or, maybe it's as though I'm in that Dallas episode where you wake up one day to find that the last months of your life were just a dream...."What do you mean, we haven't lived here the whole time?"

Comments