Just as fun, only half as old....my half birthday

Another good day: I got up early, I went to the gym and I took a shower. On top of all that, it's my "half birthday" and it's sunny and warm out : )

What is a half birthday you ask? It means it's six months until my birthday which this year means, six months until I turn a new decade. (This half birthday is not to be confused with your "golden birthday" which is when you turn the age of your birthday day--ex. turning 12 on July 12).

So enough about that. Things to ponder: As I listened to the Nickelback (sp?) song for about the 85th time I started to think about the phrase "those were good times." We all look back on times and think this, but how many times during that moment or time do we know that we're creating a memory?

Last thing to ponder, on the show "Mad About You" when Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt's characters had a baby they kept it a secret what the baby's name would be. The entertainment shows said "All they will say is it's a name that is coming back." Hmm....they named the kid "Mabel." I can't think of ANY little girl I know named Mabel.

Comments