Keeping in touch virtually

Thank goodness for technology! I say that because I just checked my Vonage "dashboard" which tells me how many minutes I've used this month on my home phone. Drumroll please....I have used a whopping 10 minutes in ten days....wow. Of course, that is only phone calls I've made. It doesn't count the one 45 minute call I received or the handful of one minute calls. I guess I was out of town for a day or two and had a friend over for New Year's thus cutting into my phone time but how funny is that. Granted I do use my cell phone so my phone usage is a little higher than ten minutes.

I thought of this when I realized it's so nice to be able to read people's blogs to see what they're up to. You can even leave comments to make it feel like you're actually talking to them. This is helpful when you leave directions to your friend's party at home or forget that the date of the happy hour was this past Thurs. not next Thurs.

Comments