Trust your crazy ideas

I think that I just might do that. Trusting your crazy ideas is a saying on a magnet that is on my refrigerator. In the last few days I've decided to possibly paint my family room. Not too crazy you say? Well, the walls in that room go all the way up to the second floor so I am pushing my fear of heights to the limits while balancing on a ladder with paint... We'll see if I really go through with this.

Hey, I'm watching the end of the National Championship game of Texas vs. USC. Texas reminds me of OSU during our championship season. No one really worries when they are double digits behind the other team. It's not a big deal; we'll come back. And, what do you know, Texas just did with 19 seconds left! Wow. It's also nice that OSU lost to Texas who now is the National Champions.

I wonder if there is a higher percentage of heart attacks in the hometown of the championship team? I mean, OSU gave us 13 nailbiters where we really thought we were going to lose. We had faith we could pull the game off but no one really believed it deep down when we won by, oh, 3 points or so the whole season.

Oh, in the midst of the sad tragedy of the miners in West Virginia. I just have one comment to make: Get your crisis communication plan in order. There's a reason you learn about that in Journalism School....and a reason only one person is supposed to be making comments.

On a happier note, Happy 2006! I think it's going to be a good year! Kind of like 2005 was!

Comments