We've got mail...

Today has been an exciting day at work. My dad's new computer arrived! So exciting! He's only needed a new one for a few months (or really a year) now. When I called to order his new system, I was tempted to order myself a new laptop. It's questionable if I really need a new one or not. I just need to get my current computer to work a little more consistently : ) Of course, getting it to work isn't as much fun as just getting a new one but we'll see.

I continued my skiing adventure last night this time with googles which was a new thing for me. I haven't worn googles since middle school but there were a definite necessity last night since every run had about five snow blowers going! It was fun except for my bangs getting stuck to my head but that's another story....

So, I watched the new show Love Monkey on Tuesday night as I waited for the Gilmore Girls to come on (which is now on at the great time of 11 p.m.). Besides the show having a weird name and it being somewhat predictable, I liked it. It seems like the TV show Ed part two. Only this time, Ed is in the music business. As you learned about each of the characters and the gist of the show, I wondered why real life couldn't be like that? Wouldn't it be nice to have someone giving commentary on your life? Like "this is your quirky friend from high school who, despite you not liking that much when you first met, will be your friend forever." "This is your pal George, who will end up marrying your sister and you'll be okay with that." "This person may seem nice now, but you just wait, I'd stay away if I were you..." I guess life is an adventure and part of the adventure is not knowing what happens in the future. If you did, then life would be predictable, sort of like a TV show...

Comments