Who knew?

The office behind me at work is called "AC Markettech" which is sort of a vague name. I just know them as Bob, Todd and Becky and they're great people. This winter I learned that they design crafting tools and help people market their own invention ideas. Since I knew they were in the crafting tool business, I went down a month or so ago to see if they had one of those rotary cutting tool things to help me cut this scarf I was working on (it's my inner Martha Stewart : ) Luckily, I asked Becky this who said "Oh yeah, you can borrow one of ours. It's in our display room." Cool. No big deal.

Tonight as I surf the internet, I realize that not only did Bob and Todd (father and son) design and market the "rotary cutter" but they INVENTED it.....

In other things, I painted my entry way this weekend! It was fun. It took a little longer than I expected since my walls needed some work but it was good. I might post pictures of my work, but we'll see.

After consulting with my resident color expert, I'm going to hold off painting my whole first floor until I figure out what I want to do in here. She thought if I add some color on the easier to paint walls or in other rooms, I'll be just as happy with the result and not have to climb up the two story ladder...that sounds good to me : )

Comments