Where do broken hearts go?

Haha, not those kind of broken hearts silly! : ) I am talking about the Valentine Day candy hearts! The minute the calendar turned to Feb. 15 they were all out of the stores. I can't find them anywhere. Granted, I ate enough of them in the weeks prior to V-day to overdose on sugar a handful of times but I wasn't ready to give them up so quick! I've switched over to Necco wafers as my substitute drug. It works okay but I really miss the cute little sayings. When you're in your office by yourself for weeks at a time, it's encouraging to have a little candy heart say "Fax me" or "U R CUTE." It's always good to have that affirmation....

Anyway, I broke down and asked a salesperson at the store for help this weekend. Good move on my part. Usually I like to make my trips to the mall a solo adventure and expedition. This time I needed some help and let's just say the salesperson really hooked me up! It makes me think how important it is to ask people in the know about certain subjects when you're uncertain. Sure, we all think we know it all and can do everything by ourselves. When it comes down to it though, it's best to ask the experts. It makes the whole process a lot more efficient.

Comments