Life's insights

I'm ready for my trip to the warmer weather! I can't believe it's tomorrow. Granted we just made the flight/car arrangements just under three weeks ago but still it went fast now that it's here!

I had one of those conversations today that sort of fall under the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" category. The conversation was more of the "They hate us because we're everything they're not. We're successful and they're not and they hate us for it..." My new insight into this line of thinking is to maybe tell the person, "No, I don't think that's it. I think they dislike you because you're mean...."

When you're one of three women on a floor full of men at the office after a certain amount of time you start to become one of the guys. Today, not quite a year being in this building, I reached that moment. At lunch someone asked me to check his nose to see if he had snot up there....

Comments