Welcome Spring and a snow storm!

I couldn't think of a title so that's the best I could come up with : ) Actually I could say, guess what, President Bush is in Ohio today! Just his monthly visit so no huge press coverage. Cleveland won't be naming a sandwich after him or posting a plaque on the door saying "President George W. Bush was here on March 20, 2006." Nope, it's just an ordinary day with the President of the United States stopping by for a quick chat...

In other news, Baby Watch 2006 continues on. Learned of yet another couple "with child" this weekend. Also, my friend's friend had a baby and another friend's sister and her husband went to China on Sunday to pick up Grace, their new child. I, on the otherhand spent the weekend getting ready to go to Florida---just as life changing as an event as the above news I know ; ) haha just kidding!

I did find out Hondo (not to be confused with Honda--the car company) turned 40 on Friday. The guy doesn't look a day over 27 so this was surprising. In a way it was good to hear that so now I know he and his co-workers are 10 years older than me instead of closer to my age. I was starting to feel like "what have I done with my life" when I hear of them starting yet another company or starting a new development or going on their eighth vacation of the year with their families. Not just jaunts to a few states away either. The one guy and his wife went to Spain, Hawaii, the Bahamas, some remote island and a few other places all in about seven months last year. I'm glad to know I have a few years to get my companies, developments and vacations started--you know, you don't want to feel rushed : )

Comments