100 episodes....


Or blog entries. Can you believe it? This is my 100th entry! Boy, do I have a lot to say! : )

Friday was family fun day at work (my own word for it) so none of us got anything done! The big news of the day was Buckeye Bob got a new car (pictured above or at left) which took up the whole morning! I'll have to write more later but I thought I'd post a photo to celebrate blog entry #100! I might come back and revise this one so the monumental entry is a little more interesting!

Update: Okay, now it's a few days later and I'm updating the monumental entry! I realized that July 26 was also my cousin and his wife's third anniversary! In honor of that, I thought I'd post some pictures from their big day....errr...their SECOND big day as we found out after the wedding that they had gotten married in Reno six months before! : )



Happy third Anniversary Andrew and Yeda!!! A&Y are the happy couple pictured in their casual and wedding attire. The cute little girl is Andrew's cousin's daughter Allison and her "boyfriend" Kwan (also known as Yeda's brother. She loved Kwan. Maybe because he talked to her in Chinese!) along with a photo of Allison wondering "What the heck is this lady is doing to my toes?!?!?" in the last photo. The group picture is Andrew, my cousin/his sister Christine and their former neighbor/Andrew's inseparable best friend Brian. Oh, also of note, the group shot was taken shortly before or after we found out that Andrew and Yeda were ALREADY married....

Comments