The Big Day!


This groovy kid turned 30 on Wednesday! Can you believe it? Thirty will never be the same.....

Thanks to everyone for all of their GREAT birthday wishes!!! It made me feel so good! I got birthday cards, emails, phone calls and e-cards from all over! I heard from people in Columbus, Dayton, Akron, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, the nation's capital, California, Canada, aboard an Alaskan cruise (wow! go Jaimie!), in a living room in Switzerland and a well timed postcard from Coppenhagen! I was overwhelmed with well wishes which made my day even more special! Of course, when you get greetings from all over the place it means one of two things: one, that I have friends that love to travel or two, a lot of the people I know live too far away!

Along with a good birthday, I also have a chance to try out my "new career." In an earlier entry, I said I'd like to try my hand at private investigating. Well, as luck would have it, I have another chance! I got beautiful flowers and a funny birthday ballon yesterday from an anonymous flower sender. (now, now girls don't get jealous as this NEVER happens to me!)After checking with my mom and her denial of sending them, I really have no idea who this could be....hmmm....it's a mystery (or someone, my co-workers maybe, having a fun time watching me try to figure this out!). I even got a voicemail today from someone I don't recognize saying I hope you got the flowers and had a good birthday. Hmmm....oh well, at least I got flowers for my birthday!! (I'm such a sucker for gifts : )

Comments

Gayle said…
Very pretty flowers! No caller ID when they called you? Hmm.... Keep us posted ;)