Stumped, but still in the game

After seeing my naked photographer friend on the news today pleading his own case in front of the Ohio Supreme Court (way to be gutsy Stephen!) it made me think about trying to solve my case of the anonymous flower sender.

I still have no idea. My original thought may still be correct but I need to check on it further. If I spent the money to send someone flowers, I would want them to know! I can't figure out who left the voicemail--I knew there was a reason I should have signed up for caller ID at the office again! Of course, the person who left the voicemail may not be the person who sent the flowers. The possibilities are endless. Granted, I'm thinking about this "case" from a girl's perspective and I doubt guys would put this much thought into it "Oh, I think I'll send someone flowers and then have someone else call and leave a message and really keep 'em guessing!"

The mystery continues so stay tuned. Like I said before, life is never boring!

Comments