It's about time!

It's funny how you set goals, work hard at reaching them or working on them and then you just need to have patience to see how things turn out. Well, I think I might have a break through on the job front. No, I'm not changing jobs or getting a new job but I have a lead about working with a builder as their real estate agent. I definitely am a supporter of their homes since just yesterday I was thinking how I'll have to recommend them to some of my buyers. I haven't had a buyer quite in their price range yet but now it looks like I might just get to work with their own buyers after all!

We'll see how it goes when we talk about it. I'm SO excited on one hand but am a little leery about working with a friend in this capacity. The capacity of them giving me some income and me hopefully doing a great job for them.

I've never been a big proponent of mixing areas of my life. I always wanted to live with people with whom I knew but wasn't great friends. If the roommate situation didn't work out then at least I wasn't also losing a good friend as well. Granted, once you live with someone they usually do become good friends. Anyway, I guess it's time to risk the mixing business and friendship since that seems to be what the small business world is all about. So much for "hiding" under the guise of the State of Ohio ("Oh, I'm sorry we have laws against that." "Nope we can't do that because the voters voted that down four to one..." Small business seems more relational in a way or just as relational as other business but with less rules/regulations/ways of doing business.

Speaking of goals, I am off to bed. One of those goals that I just can't seem to get right. One day I will go to bed early! Oh, my laptop is currently in the "boxing" stage of production. I sure hope they box it with the battery that won't catch on fire ; )

Comments