Justification


I'm thinking my decision to get a new laptop may just be my quickest "big purchase" decision in a long time if not ever! Granted, I have been thinking about getting a new one for a long time. As I'm justifying the purchase in my mind, I've found a way for the new laptop to be virtually FREE. Hear me out now. So, you take the laptop price minus the costs of what I would need to buy to update my current laptop so that takes off about a third the cost. Then you subtract the DVR subscription and purchase price from the cost if I go with the media center operating system so now we're up to another 1/3 of the cost approximately. All of that combined with my less expensive vacations than I originally planned and it's as if the laptop is making me money! haha : ) Oh, I forgot to subtract the money for my time dealing with the old laptop and budget for the aspirin I would need and I'm even farther ahead!

Just let me know if you need me to help you justify any purchase because I'm sure I can come up with something! The photo above is potentially my new laptop. I've decided I'm a Dell girl--I can't complain too much if this laptop is still working after six plus years! That's longer than I kept my last car : )

Comments