usps.com my new favorite website

As of today at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time my new laptop has been shipped! This means that usps.com or ups.com will now officially be my new favorite website until the box arrives here at the office! I kind of hope it gets here on Monday since I'm not sure I will be too attentive to my visitors if it arrives the same day they do!

In other news, tomorrow I go check out homes the builder has built. They built the condo development right next to my office so that's kind of funny. Plus, I get to go see a home in Muirfield they built (oh, just worth $1 million....) and some places in New California (I think that's between Dublin and Marysville). We'll see how this goes. I'm getting more excited but my dad cautions me to ask why they might be letting the other agent go or what exactly my responsibilities will be....good point : ) (He has a reason to question all this since he'd been getting part of the commission checks too!)

Oh, I love how my best "sales coach/motivator" as of late has been the trainer at the gym! "So, have you sold any houses today? Do you have any good leads? Have you emailed the builder back yet? You better go home and email him back!" Kind of funny! I guess motivation comes from all places.

Comments