Things that make you go hmm....

A few years back, a fellow journalism major told me I was "too curious." I found this quite odd as as a journalism major you are taught to be curious, you are told to be curious and most of all, you are paid to be curious....So, with my seven years of training in curosity (which, YES, does help me in my non-journalism jobs ; )I find this normal, vacation picture to be a little bit odd. My friends Patrick, Claudia and their daughter Amelia (who is in my blog more than anyone recently!) went to Colorado to visit some friends. While they were there in Colorado, they happened to run into Patrick's best friend from college who he hasn't seen since their wedding seven years ago (pictured above).

Why is this photo odd to me you ask? Well, Eric is in the photograph with whom I recognize to be his girlfriend from college. The story goes that Eric is engaged to an Iraqi woman (yes, I did say Iraqi) who obviously isn't the girl pictured here who went to Denison. I'm so CURIOUS to find out the story behind all of this. How did Eric and the girl both end up in Colorado? I mean it's not like everyone just happens to make a trip from the Middle East to Colorado...Who is taking the picture? Could it be the old girlfriend's boyfriend/fiance/husband or does she have one? How on earth could you randomly run into your college best friend in Colorado when he lives in the Middle East? I can't wait to hear the story behind all this....unfortunately for me it will be in a week or two since I hear the story is longer than can be written on email. Stay tuned : ) Of course, it could all be very innocent yet I still find it intriguing! Actually, I'm sure it is innocent because Eric doesn't seem to be the type of guy who you would think of having "curious" behavior but we'll see.

Just for kicks, I threw in another photo of Amelia--I mean, I could show exciting pictures of the office furniture I put together or hanging my diploma on the wall finally but I think we'd all agree that Amelia is a lot cuter. Not to mention, I haven't figured out how to transfer photos to my new computer yet! haha

Comments