Me, the Pacifist

I am definitely a defender of pests. I support the livelihood of insects. I will not kill a fellow Earthling...haha

No really, I don't kill bugs. They don't bother me. On the other hand, I can't be around little rodents to save my life. There's something about a tiny mouse, rat, opossum that totally FREAKS me out! I become paralyzed. I walk through the house on furniture to avoid the little creature. Granted, I don't want them to die, I just don't want them in my house!

All this to say, I need a "organic, natural" solution to get rid of these spider webs and little milipedes that have been making their home in my home. (I also feel the need to use "natural" cleaning products--vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide because I can't imagine any of the ingredients in Windex can be good for us...Really, I'm not a tree hugger! ; )

Instead of me spending the next few hours searching the web for a great solution and putting me to bed at 1 a.m. for yet another night, I thought I'd throw the question out there to my fellow blog readers. What can I do to get rid of the spiders, their webs and the milipedes? Can I send them packing with vinegar? Let me know!

Update 10.16.2006: I killed a spider last night. Maybe I am changing my ways ; )

Comments

Anonymous said…
1am dont stay up late its bad for your health