A True Hollywood Story

The dilemma for the day....family friends of my dad have a relative who was featured on a True Hollywood Story on E! I have met the wife of this couple but never the husband and have only met the wife a few times. This past week the husband passed away and the funeral is this weekend. The dilemma would be do you go to the funeral so you can see the "star" relative? I mean he's really up there so it is a chance to see someone famous but really how awful is that to go to a funeral just to see a "star" when I've never officially met the person who died!

Tune in next week to hear who the star relative is and what I missed.

Comments

Gayle said…
That is a dilemma! I would say that I probably wouldn't go, mostly b/c it will likely be so crowded at the funeral and that would probably drive me nuts. But it's easy for me to say I wouldn't go since I'm on the outside looking in. However, if I was actually in your shoes and I am really honest about it, it would probably depend on who the famous person was ;)