Buckeye Nation

Okay, so did anyone sleep last night? Any Buckeye fans I mean? Really, I woke up at 7 a.m.! (Got out of bed close to 8 a.m....) That never happens on a Saturday (or most other days for that matter ; )

Wow. Columbus is going crazy! Again last night the O-H....I-O cheer ran rampant. This time it hit the movie theater. I did hear something I have NEVER heard before in Columbus, Ohio though as the cheer went on. Someone actually said "SHUT UP!!!" Wow...that's a FIRST.

People have been tailgating for hours, make that days. People were on the news at 8 a.m. in full gear near the stadium. It's so funny because I think this is the craziest I have ever seen even more so than the last time we played Michigan to try to get to the National Championship game. That year we were a humble team, we swore we were going to lose every game we played "Oh, this is it. We're going to lose....oh...it's all over." No, not this year. We are CONFIDENT and have been all season! We think we have it all made, we've got the championship wrapped up and the Heisman winner with the trophy already in the case. Let's hope that we're right...

Comments