The day has finally come

I've been pretty lucky/fortunate in my voting days. I'd say my voting record has had pretty good results. I've picked the winners on the big races (if you're doing your homework you can pretty much know my voting record). Today all that changes. I'll go to the polls knowing that a few of my choices will in fact not be the winner. How do I know that? Well, you can throw out a political poll when the candidates are 5-10% apart but when its farther apart than that you pretty much know the odds are against you.

For all of you who haven't voted today, I encourage you to make it to the polls. As someone whose job once depended on people voting, I highly recommend you go! : ) If you don't recognize someone's name or an issue, please DON'T vote for that item and just leave it blank.

If you're looking for suggestions for some of the races you don't hear much about (the ones who have a shot at winning!), feel free to read the following list of people I've worked with or would recommend:

Betty Montgomery for Attorney General
Robert Cupp for Ohio Supreme Court Justice
David Goodman for State Senator
Jim Hughes for State Representative
Kevin Bacon (no, not the actor!) for State Representative
Chris Geer for Judge
Joe Testa for County Auditor

I'm sure there are more but that's who I can think of right now. Feel free to ask me if you have questions.

Comments