Kudos

Today I got what I consider "kudos" in my inbox. I wrote to an agent yesterday who had the listing my buyer had bid on not once, but twice. I noticed the house was in contract so I wrote her to say congratulations since it is a great house and well, during two bidding rounds we sort of got to know each other via the 'net.

She write back to me with a job offer of sorts! "You are a really nice person! Are you looking to change brokers? " Then she lists how things work in her office! It sort of made me laugh and feel good at the same time. I'm starting to see how recruiting works. This is the third somewhat offer I've had in the last month or so. Some people are a little more slick about it so this direct approach was sort of funny. Plus who knew "being a really nice person" got you job offers! haha I was starting to think that characteristic was right up there with "she has a great personality." : )

Comments