Me, the Artist, the Keeper of Great Ideas, the Person with Great Friends

Since my pre-holiday list of things to do is getting longer with the more phone calls I make, I thought I'd avoid it all and write in my blog! This is my latest art project. I think it turned out well for the splatter paint effect. It really looks easier than it is. To splatter paint is really an art. I had some frames around the house so I thought I'd paint this one to have on hand for the gift to give when you're not sure if you're exchanging with someone. I'm starting to hope I get to keep my frame! : )

In other news, I received a confidential email today with Annie's great invention that I helped her with this past weekend. My ideas to her idea turned out well! As she says, it's her "million dollar idea." Let's hope so! It's funny because I am the keeper of other people's money making ideas too! I mean I am Ms. Confidential. Now I just need to come up with my own ideas and work with the inventors down the hall to make my own money! Oh, check out http://www.acmarketech.com/success/index.htm and you will see my neighbors introduced scissors....no really, scissors....the ones with the orange handle that is in every household in North America. They are so humble...

They say life happens when you're making other plans. It's so true. I have all these ideas for next year and I am just sure that my plans will somehow get intersected by life or added to life in that hectic, exciting way. Yet I realized this week that sometimes other people have a hand in the plan we call "life." Not a hand in the planned part, but in that unexpected part. When you don't even know it someone is looking out for you and allowing you to experience something great before you even called them a friend and for that I want to say "Thanks."

Comments

Gayle said…
Nice work on the picture frame!