Clover---four leaf or strapless?

At 4:30 p.m. on June 9 this year, I get to be in my friend Judy's wedding. I'm excited and so happy to see her through her journey of singlehood to getting married. I found out today that her colors are pink and "clover." I'm not exactly sure what color clover is. I mean, I assumed it must be a sage green but my friend Amy pointed out that a "clover" would be the same color as "grass green" just with a flashier name "Clover." This week picking out the bridesmaid dresses is on her list of things to do so let's hope for the best! haha

In other news, I'm hoping to be among the living soon. January is always a whirlwind of activity and this time the month seemed more like a tornado (or should I say blizzard since it SNOWED today!) I'm hoping and praying the eye of the storm has passed but we'll see. Ten more days by myself at the office so we'll see how it goes.

In other news, my nephew turned 16 yesterday!!!! Wow....16....

Comments