Preferred Realtor for Mack Hall, Fourth floor

I am beginning to think B&A Realty is the preferred vendor of the fourth floor of Mack Hall at OSU. We have nine students from there living in our apartments next year and two more just contacted us which would make 11! I can't imagine more than 20 to 30 students would live on the floor, so I am thinking we have pretty good odds there! Who says word of mouth isn't the best advertising---or I could go way out there and say my stellar customer service must have made all the difference : )

In other news, I'm on my way to see this bridesmaid dress I will be wearing. The official color is "Celadon." Hmm....what on earth could celadon look like. Note to self, when choosing bridesmaid dresses, pick a color so people will know what it is! ; )

Comments