Those three little words...


Lately, I feel as though I've been saying those three little words over and over again: "Congratulations! How exciting!" or to mix it up a little I'll say "Congratulations! That's exciting!" I feel like each phone call out of the blue I get, I need to be ready with those three words. "Oh, you're engaged! Congratulations! How exciting!" "Oh, you just had a baby/found out you're pregnant!" "Congratulations! That's exciting!" You get the idea : )

So, one of my latest use of those words was to my friends Marsha and John (commonly known as "my friends who live in Akron") on the birth of Jonah Dean photographed above! He looks pretty good for a little guy who was determined to not be born! The doctor had to pull him out--I have a feeling he will be a stubborn child ; )

Also, "Congrats" go out to Tim and Hannah who got engaged last week! Wow....soon I will need to come up with a new line.

Comments