Wow

Go Boise State!!! Wow....like I have ever been a fan of the team, but what a game in the Fiesta Bowl tonight. Keeping Oklahoma away until the end when they were behind by a touchdown, got a touchdown to go into overtime then got a touchdown and a two point conversion to win the game! Let's hope the OSU v. Florida game next Monday night is a lot less exciting : )

Oh wow, now one of the Boise State players just proposed to his girlfriend! I think engagements are in the air since that's the fourth one I've heard of this week--actually the fifth one! Update 1/4/007 the engagement count is now up to six! Although the last one came to me via "Hey, Dave and I got engaged! It was all kind of bizarre but I ended up with a ring hehe" Hmm...I'm wondering if now is the right time to ask "Who is Dave?"

Comments