I really didn't need to know that....

I've been poking around on myspace lately and it's a very interesting place. It's like our own ready made reality show. I've learned so much info about people I barely know. In some cases, I've learned way TOO much info about people I hardly know. For example, this young mother of two is discussing her latest problem with being sick and not being able to breastfeed. Myspace seems to be a big place for people who are just getting married and SOOOOOOO in love with each other or new moms who love to tell the world about how Johnny boy "pee peed in the potty...." Oh my.....here's an example of learning way too much about someone (another blog entry on their site describes in detail their wedding night....and the fight they just had because he didn't get her anything for Valentine's Day!)

I've been looking it up on babycenter (WHICH IS A GODSEND!!) and a lot of ladies are reccomending something called gentian violet. You put it on your boobs and in your baby's mouth and it turns everything purple! So I'm going to have to go around with funky purple nipples and a purple alien faced baby for a while but hey if it works it works! I hope it does!

Comments