Just a little behind...

As I downloaded photos to my computer, I realized I'm a little behind on everything in life! I found New Year's Eve pictures on my camera! Wow...I knew things have been busy the last few weeks but I didn't realize that it's been busy for the last few rounds of a few weeks making it busy for the last few months! The photo above sort of shows that things have been crazy. I usually keep the first floor of my place pretty picked up and this little patch of floor space is usually clear. Honestly I can't even remember the last time I wore my black boots in the top right hand corner---maybe February? (I have put away shoes since the photo but it still makes me laugh!)

Anyway, here are some of the New Year's Eve photos I found on my camera so enjoy! Thanks to Chris and Amy for hosting a fun party!




Here's the latest photo of Amelia from my camera. It's not her best look since she's glued to the TV screen watching animals from the San Diego zoo. I just thought she looked cute in her winter attire. I guess she swore that she saw "Kissy's car" at Sam's Club yesterday. Haha that makes me laugh since she's never been in my car. I guess I've made quite the impression on her (or it could be that we didn't understand her correctly although I'm sure that's NOT it ; )






Comments

Anonymous said…
I know how you feel... I just recently downloaded my pictures from Christmas!