Out of the mouths of parents....

Parents seem to keep a running log of the cute or funny things their kids have said. Since I'm not a parent, my log is of the funny things I hear people who are parents say. Mostly the log is the funny things I hear my dad say now that I see him everyday and learn more things about him than I really need to know. A few weeks ago, he was telling me about a successful real estate agent in the area who's well respected. My dad agreed about the man's reputation but wondered about his other "choices" in life.

"He's such an attractive man that I don't know why he doesn't like women....."

And, then there's the not as funny comment by my friends to their daughter as I was telling them that all the coats I have in my closet are black.

"Just think, when you get bigger, you can wear colors other than pink!"

Comments