Priorities

It's funny because I've had a lot of conversations lately with various people about spending money. I'm realizing that it really all comes down to your priorities. We all spend our money in different ways and on different things.

My dad is a good example of this. He is the man who loves to buy nice clothes, go out to dinner and drive a nice car (their cars combined probably cost as much as my condo!) Yet, he is the same man who reuses envelopes, napkins (yes, I did say napkins....) and gets SO mad when the laser printer messes up a check he's writing "That costs 14 cents!!!!"

It's funny because there is no right or wrong answer---it's just different for everyone and even different at different stages of life.

On another priority note, I thought this also implies to your outlook on other things as well. My friend who works in DC for the Association for the Preservation of Federal Historic Places wrote me today about it being the "Ides of March" or some other Roman holiday/important day today (this just in, the Ides of March is the day Casaer died/got killed). Me, in my lack of historical knowledge, said "Really? I just thought today was the start of March Madness!" Priorities.....; )

Comments