Team Ultimate

Tonight we kicked off our first game of Ultimate Frisbee for the season. Let's just say that Ultimate is definitely back! After a lackluster season last year mainly from losing half of our players and bad weather, this year is shaping up to be great. We had plenty of people and we even ran a lap around Antrim together! When has anyone EVER convinced people who have been playing a sport for an hour or hour and a half to "Hey, let's go run a lap (1.2 miles)! Who's in?" Me, me, me...we had seven people go run 1.2 miles and the rest of the group waited for us to finish....this is amazing. : ) (Running together on the track totally brought me back to high school sports teams hence the name "Team Ultimate.")

We hit two bars afterwards (okay one was crowded) and even lifted people up in the air with our fingers (don't ask, I don't know either....) I'm glad it's spring and even happier that Ultimate fun on Tuesdays is back.

In other news, I picked up my bridesmaid dress after work tonight. Thankfully it fit and Operation Bridesmaid Dress workouts can be pared down to a reasonable level since it looks fine. A little tighter than I usually wear things, but good (imagine having about a half inch between the clothes on your upper body and that's a good estimate of how my dress fits!).

Oh, I got a great new TV this weekend! I finally went HD and as the saying goes "Once you go HD, you don't go back....." or something like that ; ) I am destined to be a couch potato.

Comments