Being memorable

For the most part, I have a pretty good memory. If I've had a conversation with you, I'll probably remember it or at least you'll look familiar to me.

This weekend, I met some neighbors who were finishing up their new brick patio. I introduced myself and said "Oh, I don't think we've met." The husband agreed but the wife said "Oh, I've seen you at the gym!" Really? I don't recognize her which makes me wonder what makes me so memorable at the gym?

The people I remember from the gym fall into a few categories: the "Oh, he's cute!" one, the "What the heck is he/she doing over there and calling it exercise?" one or the "Oh, he/she looks familiar/friendly/I like her outfit" category. I'm really wondering which one I fall into in Anna Maria's mind. I'm hoping it's not the second category! haha ; )

Comments