Success

I've been wanting to blog about the idea of success for a long time now. For some reason I didn't feel what I was thinking about it was worthwhile enough to write out for the whole world to see. Through the wonders of the Internet, I stumbled across someone else's philosophical look on success that I must say sums it up pretty well (although I would add a line or two about saying at some points in your life success is just getting up in the morning and moving forward):

"The point is, we're not defined by our failures or successes, but by how we respond to them. We're defined by how we behave AFTER. Your life is not just one potential best outcome that you're either given or denied. Your life is a multitude of possibilities, of which you choose to make the best of them or not."

Comments