Weekend O'photos

I finally took some pictures this weekend! I think my camera has been in hibernation for a while now.

Friday night we all took Ryan out on the town for one last night in Columbus with the gang before he makes his way to Colorado. I even drank a Coors Light in his honor (for anyone who knows me, this is a big thing since I'm not a beer fan). Here's one photo from the night's festivities (the others may need to be censored!).

We'll miss you Ryan! Oh wait, I'll see you this weekend....I'll miss you after that : )

Then on Saturday, my other photo opportunities were at my friend's baby shower where I got to catch up with my "sorority sisters." Aren't they cute? I'm definitely framing this picture to put in my new entertainment center! Sorry boys, they're all taken! ; ) Funny to think as you get older you start going to cute little places for lunch instead of meeting up at fraternity parties haha



Comments