All roads lead to Arlington

Since I haven't posted in awhile I thought I'd share some photos from my weekend trip to Washington, DC or more specifically Arlington, Virginia which now is home to THREE of my good friends. I'm beginning to think something is wrong when three good friends live within a mile of each other and I live seven hours away....The highlight of the trip was hanging out with my friends Friday night. I got to meet two of their other DC friends who were there for the night and got a warm welcome from my favorite two-year-old. After Amelia welcomed home Claudia with "Mommy's home! Mommy's home!" she excitedly told Claudia that "Kaci's here! Kaci's here!" Hearing those words are the things that make the trip worthwhile!

Now for the trip in pictures! Here's Amelia playing in her "sandbox" near her new school. Funny how she is perturbed when people are out here playing volleyball in her sandbox! : )

A photo from their friend "Q" (Daquan) as Amelia jumps on the couch. She offered to let the rest of us jump but we thought we were too big....the joys of getting older.

Getting smarter at the Smithsonian. Aren't these photos cool? There were four hanging on the wall but it was too packed to get all four in the photo. Malcolm X is on the left and Billy Graham is on the right. Ahh....the Wright brothers were so intelligent.....


Finally the much anticipated meeting Aaron dinner....definitely the MOST talked about portion of my trip ; )

Amusing myself on the way home to Columbus after a morning trip to IKEA with Patrick. Glad to know someone else spends as much time in the store as I do!


Wait.....I thought "celadon" was a shade of green....The truck driver did honk at me as I took his photo which made me laugh!

Comments

Don't move to DC! It's really expensive... Even with coupons:)