The modern day mold detector

After three hours of testing and EIGHTY "pokes" later, it is official, I'm allergic to mold. So I can be your own personal mold detector! : ) How fun is that? Okay, not fun at all, but at least I know. What does this mean? Even more things to squirt up my nose--this is becoming my new thing......haha If you ever think you have allergies, I highly recommend Dr. Abner Bagenstose. He's great and he even gives you coupons for the products he prescribes! (Gotta love that!) As he says "The $25 coupon plus the $10 coupon plus the $3 coupon, REALLY adds up over the course of the year!" Yes, Dr. B, it does! (Of course, I'm begining to wonder how much the stuff that offers the $25 coupon costs!)

In other non-medical news, I have been quite the music fan lately! Making it to the Irish Festival and Picnic with the Pops this past weekend and the Nickel Creek & Fiona Apple concert last night. Despite the heat, it was a fun time! Here's some cool photos of the concert from the Dispatch:

http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/multimedia/audio_slideshows/nickel_creek/index.html

Comments