Welcome home Hannah!



For the last two weeks I have been constantly reading my friend Amie's blog of their journey to bring their daughter Hannah home from China. My good friend Patti (in the yellow top) is her sister so that was my pass to get on the "invited list" to read the blog! What a privilege it has been to hear about Amie's husband and mother-in-law's journey to China and Amie's adventures at home with their other five children!

Last night Hannah finally touched down in Columbus and the WHOLE family came out to meet her at the airport!!! How great is the above photo with everyone in it! Good thing Hannah (on the far left in the yellow and white striped top) is a people person and loves to entertain! Thanks for letting me read about your journey Amie and the gang!!! : )

Comments