It takes all kinds....

Growing up I think most of us think the rest of the world is similar to us. We're all basically the same then as we get older we realize we do have differences and then one day you just accept the fact that some people beat to a totally different drummer than you do. Yesterday was one of those days.

First, I met the home owner who sort of embellished the details of his home to his agent. He listed his home with the details of "what could be" instead of what "is."

Then to end my day, I tried out a new gym class. The class was fantastic yet the instructor definitely danced to a different beat. Before class I was washing my hands in the locker room. The next thing I know the instructor came over to me and wiped powder off the back of my shorts! I mean this lady who never had officially met me is wiping something off my butt! It makes you wonder what she would feel comfortable doing if she knew me.....

Comments