A side of coffee

After all of my numerous years of being a diet soda (I call it pop) drinker, I'm branching out in new ways to get my caffeine. Namely coffee...or shall I say some non-fat dairy creamer and sugar with a side of coffee.... It's my version of Starbucks at a fraction of the price : )

I still love my diet pop but after numerous conversations about not knowing exactly what is in soda and the fact that it can erode away quarters, I thought it best to go with something a little more natural--and less erosive. We will begin our discussion about the non-natural ingredients in the non-fat creamer at a later date! Until then, here's to coffee---er, I mean a side of coffee!

Comments

Gayle said…
You could work your way up (or down?) to 2% milk instead of creamer. And maybe even some day skim milk. Now I don't like skim milk by itself, but in coffee it's alright.
Unknown said…
I have had the same thoughts! I still drink it, but I'm trying to cut back whenever I can. Tea is my way to get the caffeine! And I've just started to get on a honey kick. I figure maybe that's better than processed sugar. I still do the splenda sometimes though. :)
Kaci said…
I thought switching to coffee sometimes instead of pop would be a good move. That is until a lady at work said "Oh, look you're a BIG girl now drinking coffee...." Now I feel like I'm about three years old... haha