The real question....

I've read a lot of articles and blogs today asking everyone "What did you do during the blizzard of '08?" That's an interesting thought but really, did anyone do anything different than anyone else? If I could guess, most people's responses would be this: I stayed inside, I played in the snow, I talked to my neighbor. (Really, if you ask me, this is the REAL story--since when do people actually talk to their neighbors? I mean we IM people we've never met who live in Tokyo, but we never talk to the person who lives down the street who could actually help us in case of emergency).

Anyway, it made me think about a real question that should garner a more interesting response. What did you do during the writer's strike? We all talk about this grand idea of getting TV out of our lives and ALL the free time we would have but did we really do that? I know for me, I caught up on the movies I hadn't seen along with maybe getting to bed at reasonable time a few more nights than usual. So, what did you do during the writer's strike?

Comments

Gayle said…
Hmm... good point! I think I used the writer's strike time to catch up on many shows that I had saved on my DVR but hadn't gotten around to watching yet! :)