Life lessons you learn in kindergarten

This weekend I went to a cookout up in Powell. My friends are house sitting there so they decided to have some friends over. Our group consisted of five adults and four kids under the age of five. Let me tell you, we had a fun time! If the kids didn't wake up every morning at 6:30 a.m., I might have taken them home with me.

When everyone got ready to go home, the kids put on their pajamas for the half hour trip home. As one boy, who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent, pulled off his jeans, he also pulled off his underwear and then ran off to the bathroom since he "had to go." As his dad put both his underwear and his pajamas back on him, he imparted a life lesson to his son which many adults could learn from. "Son, when we're at someone else's house, we need to keep our underwear ON..." Ahh...the things you learn when you're three : )

Comments

hpytrvlr said…
Oh, if only everyone's parents shared that wisdom! And I think applying it to public places would be nice too. You usually see women flaunting it, but I even saw a man's crack last weekend!