I am woman, here me roar

About every five years, my family has the same heated discussion about family businesses sharing the same space. I mean it's like clockwork. Once again, we're in the midst of this "discussion." My view is two unrelated businesses should not be sharing the same space. Family businesses are hard enough let alone co-mingling unrelated entities and difficult personalities. The other entity, who would be the one having office space rent FREE, begs to differ.

I thought everything would come to a head yesterday but apparently I was a day off. Today an individual related to me said that I told someone in the other office to "F?*& off!" Yeah right. Anyone that knows me, knows that I doubt those words would ever come out of my mouth. With that kind of accusation, I find yet another reason NOT to co-mingle offices! This should be an adventure....Stay tuned.

Comments

Adam and Anne said…
Kaci....

Even though its been ages since we've interacted regularly, I am pretty convinced you STILL wouldn't tell someone to F off!

...Anne