It doesn't get much better than this

Being a journalism major in college, I've always been around the literary types. They all dream of writing the award-winning novel and coming up with the best story. I tend to think the best story is one that isn't written but lived. This whole Ohio Attorney General story proves my point. With all due respect, this whole scandal is HILARIOUS! It doesn't get much better than this. Defiant politician mixing business and pleasure, having his cronies work in his office, having young co-workers frequent his condo, one crony asks an attorney to lie under oath and another is unbuttoning some girls pants not to mention driving under the influence in his state owned vehicle! Who could come up with this stuff!

Now the plot thickens as every Democratic official in Ohio is asking for said politician to step down and he is in essence screaming "Hell no, I won't go!!" I mean, who can blame him pulling in his high powered state paycheck and having all this fun?! (I'm being sarcastic here.) Granted, I'm sure his party wants to save face before the elections in November but how many people actually defy their party officials so publicly! This is FANTASTIC!

Here's the link to the Dispatch article for your reading pleasure:
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/05/05/dann.html?sid=101

Comments