Brooklyn?

It's not everyday that you look for local job opportunities and instead find out about ones in Brooklyn. Really, I know so many people looking to get to the Big Apple and here in the span of 25 minutes, the one job at the creative group I've been eyeing for months is located in Brooklyn....how funny is that. This is their new, not yet announced, location in NYC and what do you know, the only job fit in the company is a position in the four person office in the city that never sleeps. Did I mention, I like sleep?

I didn't quite know what to think going into my informational interview this morning but the idea of moving to NYC wasn't on the radar. Not to worry blog readers because it doesn't sound like I will be going there. There's that thing called relocation package that companies like to avoid! We'll see though as stranger things have happened.

Comments

hpytrvlr said…
I would hate to see you go, but I wish you luck on your interviews anyway. :) I love NYC, so I would visit. :)